WHY CHOOSE ADOGGO?
- 20+ Years Experience with Dogs
- Fully Insured
- DBS Checked
- Canine First Aid Certified
- Knowledgeable – Continually studying Canine Behaviour & Psychology
- Trustworthy & Reliable – I do what I say I will do, and I have yours and your dog’s best interests at heart
- I do not discriminate – For me, any dog is a dog. I love them all, regardless of breed, size or energy level.
Some people do this job because they like dogs – I do it because I LOVE dogs. I want for you and your dog(s) to have the best possible relationship, and one of the keys to that are achieved if your dog gets enough exercise and mental stimulation.
I understand your dog is an important part of your family. I'm a dog lover too, and I recognise the huge role that your dog plays in the context of your family, and that you wouldn’t have it any other way. I will make sure your dog gets the best possible care, and have the most fun and exercise every day.
One of the many reasons for doing what I do, is to ensure a dog and its owner have the best possible, happy relationship. I want to avoid dogs and owners "falling out of love". Unfortunately, due to our increasingly demanding lifestyles, more and more dogs get abandoned by their owners, as the owner simply don't feel they can cope anymore. This is where I want to help you and your dog, ensuring they get the right amount of exercise and mental stimulation.
A balanced dog, is a happy dog; and a happy dog helps create a happy home.
Quick Facts About Kasper @ Adoggo
- Live in Weston with my partner of 9 years, Rachel.
- Born in 1987 and raised in Kolding, Denmark (the Happiest Country in the World) surrounded by dogs, cats and other pets.
- Now live in Weston-super-Mare with my partner of nearly 10 years, Rachel.
- Moved to Weston when I was 17, where I started at Weston College.
- I have studied and worked in Accounting for the past 5 years.
- Having always had a keen interest in dogs, I have studied Canine Training, Behaviour & Psychology in my spare time, and have had the pleasure of meeting and working with The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan.
.. more about me ..
I'm Kasper - a dog's name for a dog person.
Since I was very young, I've loved dogs — both learning about and taking care of them.
I love all animals - but especially dogs - and have over 20 years experience dealing with them. From helping out at my aunt and uncle's kennels, attending dog shows, volunteering with rescues and strays, to owning my own dogs.
Due to my interest and passion for dogs, I've studied Canine Training & Behaviour, and watched many trainers work, but although I've always been very serious about it, I just thought of it as a nice hobby.
Following the sad loss of my dog to cancer in 2017, I started setting up Adoggo. Though, she lived 8 happy years, my regret is that she didn't get enough exercise and stimulation when I was at work. Therefore, I now offer my services to you and other dog owners, so your loved pets will get the exercise and mental stimulation they need and deserve.
Having studied canine behaviour and psychology, I've become even more aware of how important it is for dogs to be exercised and mentally stimulated, to ensure they live a happy, non-stressful life. When humans are stressed, our immune system weakens - the same goes for dogs. I want to give you a helping hand, making sure your dog(s) will live a long happy life.
I look forward to meeting you and your furry friend(s) soon.
- Kasper @ Adoggo
* To ensure dogs live a balanced, stress free life, and help owners develop their relationship with their dog(s), through exercise and mental stimulation - and teaching and training where appropriate.
* To provide value for money, by delivering an outstanding, reliable service, with yours and your dog's best interest at heart.
* To treat each and every dog with the love and respect they deserve, whilst ensuring this is done so in a fun and safe manner.